1. Interview a Nursing Leader and develop questions about the practice change process and how practice change was used to influence patient outcomes.
2. Discuss how the outcome was chosen and what goals were intended by the practice change process.
3. Include how success or failure was achieved and what metrics were developed or used to determine the outcome of the practice change.
4. Include a discussion of the practice change process, what the Nursing Leader’s expectations were and if these expectations were met.
5. Describe anything the Nursing Leader would have liked to done differently in implementing the change.