Link for Chapter 10 Content: https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-10-information-systems-development/
Chapter 10 questions, please answer these in a sentence or two in a separate lines for each answers:
- What are the steps in the SDLC methodology?
- What is RAD software development?
- What makes the lean methodology unique?
- What are three differences between second-generation and third-generation languages?
- Why would an organization consider building its own software application if it is cheaper to buy one?
- What is responsive design?
- What is the relationship between HTML and CSS in website design?
- What is the difference between the pilot implementation methodology and the parallel implementation methodology?
- What is change management?
- What are the four different implementation methodologies?
Please answer the following question in a paragraph ( 100 -150 words)
- Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why?
Use the references Style: APA-7