Module 9 Assignments – Managing Email
Submit all of your module assignments to the following email address
1. Launch Outlook 2019. This is the desktop version of the software. Don’t have it installed on your computer? You can download through your student email Office 365 account. a. Open the Add Account dialog box. If you are opening Outlook for the first time, a Welcome to Microsoft Outlook 2019 dialog box displays. Click Next to begin the Microsoft Outlook Account Setup. i. Click the File tab to open the Backstage view and select Info.ii. Click the Add Account button.b. Input your Chattahoochee Tech account information.
2. Reading Email
Open the Welcome email from your instructor.
3. Answering Email
Reply to your instructors’ Welcome email. Use subject: Module 9 Funny Story
4. Creating new email messages
1. Enter the following information into the email message fields:
To: [your instructor’s email address]
Cc: [your email address]
Subject: Module 9 Crafty 2 Go Information Request
Body: Robert, could you please email me the latest employee information sheet when you have a chance?
2. Send the message3. View the message in your Send Items folder4. Reply to the messagea. Click the body section of the message and type the following:
I will look it up and send it to you as soon as I retrieve it.
5. Sending a File
1. Share a copy of the course syllabus with your instructor.
2. Enable to option of “Can View”
If you have specific questions about the course please email me within Blackboard; the assignment email address is not monitored for course questions.
Module 9 Page 2