Testing the Solution: Training and education: Employees need to be educated on how to protect customers’ information.
- As a team, determine how you will present insights from your research plan and your test results.
- Analyze your Strategic Integration Plan for any weaknesses: Does it provide the solution(s) needed? Make recommendations for improving the solutions(s) within the plan to better address a broader context of your emerging technology problem.
- Present the results of your test as organized information. Provide a brief summary of the action steps needed to strengthen your solution. Clearly indicate team members’ contributions.
Two industries: Telecom and Finance
Now that your team has crafted a Strategic Integration Plan, it’s time to test your solution. To examine your solution’s potential beyond a specific industry, your team will create a research plan that prepares you to test your solution by considering its usefulness beyond the original context you were given.
When you chose your team problem at the beginning of this course, you were provided with a hypothetical organization to use as context for solving the problem. However, not all organizations you will work for in the future will narrowly fit into one organization or industry. Work through the following steps to draft your research plan.
- Identify two other industries or types of business likely to be affected by your team’s problem. Support your choices with research (cited in APA format).
- What strengths and weaknesses does a broader context provide to your proposed Strategic Integration Plan?
- Does context dramatically alter your overall strategy or detailed implementation plan?